المعتزلة. نظرة حول الفكر الاعتزالي إدخال النزعة العقلية في الفكر الإسلامي.
| He will not go back on his word, nor can he act contrary to his promise and warning, nor lie in what he reports, in contrast to what the Postponers hold
|| Both of these doctrines were repudiated by the later orthodox school of the
| For example, 18:16, 19:48 and 4:90
|| On the Boundaries of Theological Tolerance in Islam: Abu Hamid al-Ghazali's Faysal al-Tafriqa
And you know that God does not impose faith upon the unbeliever without giving him the power al-qudra for it, nor does he impose upon a human what he is unable to do, but he only gives to the unbeliever to choose unbelief on his own part, not on the part of God.
- المعتزلة: التوحيد وإشكالية خلق القرآن (3
- Sharh al-Usul al-Khamsa in Arabic
- تحميل كتاب المعتزلة زهدي جار الله pdf
- , a similar school of thought• the inevitability of the threats and promises of God or "the warning and the promise" ,• And you know that he does not transgress his rule and that he only causes sickness and illness in order to turn them to advantage
- المعتزلة.. العقل.. والأصول الخمسة (5)
- The inequalities in human fortunes and the calamities that befell them are, thus, an integral part of the test of life
| This is discussed in further details
|| 36—37; taken from Abdur Rab, ibid, p
| , because of lack of knowledge, or when one knows but one has some need, material, psychological, or otherwise
المعتزلة… بارقة الأمل التي انطفأت
Divine justice is affirmed through the.
- من هم المعتزلة
- William Thomson, "The Moslem World", in William L
- المعتزلة أصولهم وعقائدهم
- , An Encyclopedia of World History, rev
- من هم المعتزلة
- The policy lasted for eighteen years 833—851 CE as it continued through the reigns of al-Ma'mun's immediate successors, and , and the first four years of the reign of , who reversed the policy in 851