تعاونوا على البر والتقوى. وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى
| Therefore, it means, do not violate what Allah prohibited
|| But when ye have left the sacred territory, then go hunting if ye will
| Profane not Allahﾒs monumentsﾅ [5:2]
|| Ibn Jarir said that, "Ithm means abandoning what Allah has ordained, while transgression means overstepping the limits that Allah set in your religion, along with overstepping what Allah has ordered concerning yourselves and others
وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى ولا تعاونوا على الإثم والعدوان
The meaning of this Ayah is apparent, as it commands: Let not the hatred for some people, who prevented you from reaching the Sacred House in the year of Hudaybiyyah, make you transgress Allah's Law and commit injustice against them in retaliation.
- When the Muslims wanted to get him, Allah, exalted is He, revealed O ye who believe! But when ye are clear of the sacred precincts and of pilgrim garb, ye may hunt and let not the hatred of some people in once shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression and hostility on your part
- وجوب التعاون على البر والتقوى
- He said to his Companions: Here is al-Hutam and his followers! Profane not Allahﾒs monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor the garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House ﾒ, i
- Profane not Allahﾒs monumentsﾅ [5:2]
| Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment
|| When the Messenger of Allah intended to perform Hajj, he spent the night at Dhul-Hulayfah, which is also called Wadi Al-Aqiq
| and let not the hatred of some people in once stopping you from Al-Masjid Al-Haram at Makkah lead you to transgression and hostility on your part
|| ' Thereafter, Allah sent down this Ayah
وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى
ﾒ he said: To testify that there is no god but Allah, to establish the prayer and to pay the poor dueﾒ.
- تفسير وَتَعَاوَنُواْ عَلَى الْبرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى..
- Said Zayd ibn Aslam: ﾓThe Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and his Household and give him peace, and his Companions were in Hudaybiyyah when the idolaters barred them from entering the Sacred House
- وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى
- وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى
- do not violate the signs appointed by Allah nor the sacred month, nor interfere with the offerings, nor the sacrificial animals with garlands, nor those going to the sacred house seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord; and when you are free from the obligations of the pilgrimage, then hunt, and let not hatred of a people-- because they hindered you from the Sacred Masjid-- incite you to exceed the limits, and help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of your duty to Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting evil